Sunday, March 7, 2010


I've been thinking about essential oils about once a month for a few years. They confuse me, and the minute people talk about them, the oils start to sound like magic pills. I grow skeptical. But I didn't come to earth with the strongest body; I gain weight, I don't get pregnant, I get knee and back aches, I have crappy teeth, I get depressed, I have horrible intestines, and I am constantly trying to feel better. So I don't have an excuse not to try essential oils. A few years ago I realized that the answer to my body is not traditional doctors or medicine. I have a message therapist/ magic chiropractor that has fixed a lot of my woes. I use yoga for a lot of physical and emotional pain, and I am convinced that my neti pot saved me from succumbing to the swine flu

So, it comes down to this: I got an email from Lizza about an essential oils party.

I hate "parties," and I hate the entire concept of multi-level marketing. But I trust Lizza to the core of my soul, and I knew it was time I start learning about essential oils. I went to the party, and fell in love with the possibility of treating my depression, bladder, stomach, intestines, and a few other pains with oils instead of drugs.

It is going to be a long process. I will have to do a lot of trial and error. I've started this blog to help me keep track of the progress and process of incorporating essential oils into my life. And, of course, I'll have to work the graveyard shift at a Seven Eleven to pay for it all, but I think it is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment