Sunday, March 7, 2010

Teeth

I had a root canal early in the week. That area of my mouth is starting to hurt again. I think there is something wrong with another tooth, and I think my jaw is still mad about the root canal. I really do not want more root canals, so I thought I would try some oils. I rubbed a little Lemon oil right on the gums in that area. Not sure if it will help. I am going to do it two times a day for a few days and see that the effect is. Of course, my mouth might have felt better in a few days anyway, but this pain it seeming different than what I have felt in the past after a big root canal. So I think it is a fair test.

Several Hours Later: Not sure if the oil did it, but the pain reduced in that area, and I was able to isolate exactly where the pain was coming from. One half of the tooth with the root canal was hurting.

Weeks later: I went back to the dentist. The one half of the tooth was chopping to hard down on the bottom teeth. They filed it down. I still have some gum pain that I thing is caused by a bad crown. I am going to try clove oil next.

No comments:

Post a Comment