Saturday, May 8, 2010

Cleansing

I'm going to do a Juice Cleanse. And then a few weeks later, I am going to do a colon cleanse. It is all a little crazy, but I think I really need it.

I have a book by Dr. Christopher. I will use his cleanse as a guide. It is highly restrictive. The part I can't do from his is the diet you have to be on after the cleanse -- it is a bit crazy. Instead I will following the solid food guidelines from other cleanses.

Before the cleanse: Take extra time to meditate, cut out meat and dairy for 4 days, cut out wheat for 2 days, buy all the juice, borrow a juicer.

During the cleanse: 16 oz of prune juice in the morning, 2 T. olive oil 3 times a day, fresh apple juice (or other juices) every half hour followed by water. (About a gallon of juice and a gallon of water each day of the cleanse.)

After the cleanse: Take major probiotics (start small and build up), eat steamed veggies, apple sauce and salad (avocado), then add brown rice, then beans, then trail mixes sans chocolate, then hot cereals, then small amounts of organic chicken, then yogurt and honey, then bread and sandwiches.

Keep off dairy, meat and eggs for at least one month.

Other parts of the plan:
Visit Dr. Remington
Get tested for Candidiasis
Buy raw milk from Huckleberry Dairy 801-808-0997
Get a comprehensive Stool Analysis
Take a IGg4 test
Take Aloe Vera Juice and ground flax seed

1 comment:

  1. That sounds really awesome. I love reading about your health discoveries. How long is the cleanse for?

    ReplyDelete