Sunday, May 2, 2010

Tim's Tummy

McKenna: McKenna has been sick with a stomach bug for a few days. She's been throwing up and has had diarrhea. After her first bout of throwing up I put DigestZen (a blend of oils) mixed with olive oil on her belly. I put it on mine too to make sure it did not burn or anything. I couldn't really feel much going on. Anyway, she did not get sick again for almost 24 hours. I should have kept putting it on her. But I think it definitely calmed her stomach.

Jill: Now I have felt kind of sick all week too. I did not know what the problem was, but I did not think too hard about it because my stomach always hurts. But I did drink the DigestZen and put in on my belly several times. I think I had McKenna's illness but did not get as sick. After about 24 hours of no oils, I got the diarrhea and thought I was going to throw up for a little bit.

Tim: At the same time I got sick in the night, Tim got way sick too. We all totally had the same bug, but it acted a little different with each of us. Tim let me rub the digestZen on his tummy in the morning. He admitted that it actually made him feel better. He stayed in bed all day, but he said his stomach didn't hurt as bad anymore. He also let me put pastTense on his aching shoulders. He said that just made him hot. But I think he liked it. He might be coming on board.

No comments:

Post a Comment