Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Prune Juice Works Fast

So, I am ending my first day of a three-day juice cleanse. It is intense, but it's not that big of a deal. Yes, my intestines have been talking to be me all day, and I have had to run to the bathroom a few times. But basically I feel fine and not that hungry. I think it comes from the years of feeling like I have to pee. I am no stranger to the feeling that my insides are flooding, and stomach pain is an old friend.

I started this morning with 12 oz of prune juice mixed with 3 oz of grade juice, 2 T. of olive oil and 2 drops of lemon essential oil. I shook it up and headed for work. Then an hour later I started a routine of 8 oz. of apple juice and then 8 oz of water every hour. It got a little in intense, but for the most part I felt full and happy. My body has felt a bit weak, but I have not been as tired today as I was the last two days of normal eating. I got really cold at one point so I create a hot tea from water with lemon and ginger essential oils. Loved it.

When I got home from work, I had 4 oz of prune juice and 8 oz of grade juice with olive oil and lemon drops. I called this dinner. And I will finish the night with 8 oz of apple juice and about 16 oz of water.

Tomorrow I'll repeat the whole show, and hopefully when I do it all again on Friday, I'll feel a little more normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment